SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the 2nd owner of this car, purchased from the Dr. who owned it before in spring of 2003. We live in South Texas (San Antonio/Austin area) and it's been our daily driver and has 196k miles. Three weeks ago I was sandwiched between a Highlander and F-150 and now she'd done. She was running when I pulled over to the shoulder but was puking coolant. Wouldn't start after that, just cranks. Prob hit that injector relay up next to radiator.

What's broken: Rear deck lid, tail lights, rear windshield, hood, grill, front bumper, headlights. R/R door dented and R/F fender dent from hitting a deer back in 2013. USAA claimed a salvage on it back then.

What you may want: Black suede and leather interior (suede on steering wheel/shifter boot/center console lid- only the 95's had the suede), original 5-spoke T5-R wheels (tires 50%), spare tire is a 17" 850R 7 spoke rim, upgraded (IPD) sway bars, strut tower brace, H&R springs, engine has had Mobil1 since new and every 5k miles. Trans has been slipping in reverse for years but forward just fine.

Need to figure out how to attach pics and I'll get some posted and any other pics I can find pre-accident.

Love this car and hate sending it to heaven after 16 years but figured some Volvo guys out there know how rare it is and may want some stuff off it or the entire car.

I'll post over in Classifieds as well if able to.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry your car was totaled. Sad day for sure.
What's the condition of the driver seat leather? If you could pull the seat only fabric, I'd be interested.
I'd love to get the Titans, but shipping to Winnipeg would be terrible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts