SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
95 855 Turbo FS $2000 OBO

Make: Volvo<br>Model: 850 Turbo Wagon<br>Year: 1995<br>Mileage: Under 115K<br>Price: $2000 OBO<br>Location: Tucson, AZ<p>Ext: Green<br>Int: Tan Leather<p>Condition: <br>Excellent condition except for recent damage due to car accident (someone made an illegal u-turn into me). The car was totaled by the insurance company even though the damage was minor (dented the driver side rear 3/4 and broke side windows when stuff I was carrying in the back was jolted around). The car has a restored salvage AZ title. I replaced the broken windows and popped out the dent best I could, so it really doesn't look that bad. Paint is shiny, interior is clean with leather showing only minor wear, all electrics in working order. Has the long list of standard features for the 850 Turbo plus climate package and cd changer.<p>The car still runs great, but the wife and I have decided we'd like to get a newer XC. I was originally going to part out this car after buying it back from the insurance company, but it is still in such great running condition that it makes sense to keep it together and sell it to someone that can drive it for another 100k miles. <p>Addt'l Info:<br>I have all the maint. records since I bought it and some from the previous owner as well. Things done relatively recently: Timing belt done, suspension mounts (front and rear), upper engine mount, water pump. This car has never left me stranded and we have loved driving it. All work has been done by Broadway Volvo (local dealership).<p>Pictures Avail., e-mail to [email protected] to request pics, ask a question or make an offer. <p>

·
Registered
19 Posts
is this car still available? and can you provide more information about the accident and how it was repaired? thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts