SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm parting out my '95 850 GLT, unfortunately the engine has very low compression and I'm not fixing it. However there are lots of good parts available! Let me know what you need and I'll give you price and availability. So far the only things that have been spoken for are...

pass. CV axle
air box (MAF still available)
splash shield

Pretty much everything else is available. Willing to ship just about anything other than body panels. Anyone local is welcome to pick them up... I'll let them go for cheap! Exterior color is Tropic Green (color code 412) and 3970 interior (gray/black), the fenders and door are all in good shape. The clear on the trunk lid and hood is shot.

Pictures available here: https://www.matthewsvolvosite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=89281

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lots of parts still available, I've gotten most things pulled. PM me or reply to this thread for pics and availability!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. Lots of parts pulled and ready to ship, reply here or PM me for availability. Car is going to scrap this weekend.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Trying to thin my parts collection!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still have parts from this car as well as a handful of other stuff. PM me if you need anything!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts