SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys SUPER pumped on this 850 turbo wagon i just bought i actually pic it up tomorrow. insanely good condition i just had a few questions about the rims and tires about it....

on tirerack.com it says for all the 18in rims and tires that it will rub unless i have the 96 from fender liners on the car.. is this true? how bad will it rub? only when i cut the wheels..... and how hard is it to replace the liners.

got it for 3000 and although it is not a manual i think i got an INSANELY sweet deal ill post pics and such later... would love any input on ANYTHING you guys have for me...

been browsing ipdusa.com a lot too and really looking for a full exhaust system, would u suggest the one off there that is about 1000 or is there something better/more affordable out there..

thanks so much guys for all the input! cant wait to get this boy on the road!!!

·
Registered
877 Posts
You'll probably have more luck on the 850 section of the forum, however for the question about exhaust I would go for the turboback obx exhaust system if your looking for affordable and a lot of people run it just with a few modifications to install as I remember from my friend installing it on his 96 turbo 850. Good sounding exhaust though in my opinion.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just from what i have seen the 18s look awesome on the ride. I have seem them with the 19s and it looks to be a bit much.. and as for the OBX system i saw that too but i was sure if that was considered "knock off" looking to do this car right i dont want to have it looking "cheap" or be putting shotty equipment on it.

thanks i didnt even see the 850 forum ill post in there as all.

located in Ft Myers FL... i need to put together my profile a bit here ill do it later today for sure

·
Registered
305 Posts
Obx exhaust is highly recommended. Great value and will only help as you continue to upgrade.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Obx it is!! Two votes is all I needed

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow damn that looks really awesome man.. winter is coming (chicago/colorado) so winter tires on steelies it is.. first month of summer tho the rims and exhaust and rims are being blasted right on this baby

1 - 9 of 9 Posts