SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 1993 Volvo 850 was in great condition until last month when the timing belt snapped, totaling the engine. I don't want to junk it since the car itself is in great condition. New suspension on rear (IPD Overload springs), Trailer hitch and lights, new brakes, new CV axle, new wheel bearing, new tires (NOV 14), new driver seat to fix heated seat, new battery, new PCV, New Evap core, AC blows real cold, new radiator, new heater core, and I am sure there is more I am forgetting.

Its an auto trans with a broken odometer so I don't know how many miles. Got stuck at 152k. Engine is a 1997, was replaced when this happened last time by previous owner.

I would love to see this car go to someone who is going to use it/fix it instead of junkyard. Has been my daily driver for the last 4 years. So make me an offer please.

Rear windows are 20% tint, Yakima roof rack is not included in sale.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where is the dash? Do you have a picture of the drivers side seat?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Haha that picture was from when I was doing the evap core. The dash is there and fine. Seat is good, installed from a newer S70 when I had it to fix heated seat.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Do you have pics of drivers seat and dash pad ? What r u looking to get for the car ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
If i had space the whole thing. Unfortunately i dont have the space. So just those parts if you are willing to part it out.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Give it a few days and if no one wants the entire thing Ill start parting it out. Not looking to make money on this, just make it worth my while. Feel so bad for it to go to waste.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Give it a few days and if no one wants the entire thing Ill start parting it out. Not looking to make money on this, just make it worth my while. Feel so bad for it to go to waste.
No problem. Let me know what seat you used and how well it fit as a replacement for the original 850 seat

1 - 17 of 17 Posts