SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 1993 240 wagon (just bought the wife a new 06 XC70). It is blue with a blue cloth interior. Inside and out the car is in great shape with only 116000 miles. Just replaced the exhaust system and all four tires. The car runs very smooth. It has a 5 speed manual tranmission and power moonroof. I replaced the stereo with a detachable faced alpine cd radio (I still have the original radio in a box). There is also an intergrated dvd entertainment system (you read that correctly) with a 7" LCD screen. Asking price for the car is $5495 and it is located in NJ. I can be contacted at 908-337-6452 (Steve) if you have any specific questions. Let me know if you want to see pictures and I can forward them directly to you until I figure out the posting thing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 1993 240 Wagon (jetznut)

Thought I would let you all know that my wife had a change of heart and has decided to keep the 240. Not sure if I agree with her, but who am I to argue. I will be sure to repost the car as soon as she changes her mind (which could be any hour).<p>Jetznut

1 - 2 of 2 Posts