SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1992 Volvo 960 For Sale - Loaded - Mint Condition - Low Miles - Priced To Sell

Mint Condition. I am second owner. Original owners were elderly couple that were friends of mine. They took excellent care of the car & performed all scheduled maintenance, as have I. Original owners owned car for 15 years, & were snowbirds to Florida. Therefore the car was not exposed to very much salt or sand. I have owned car for 2 years. Car has always been garaged. Car is white with chrome, & has gray leather interior. 6 cylinder engine gets good milage. Automatic transmission with 3 settings (sport, economy, & extra traction), automatic braking system, power sun roof (does not leak), heated seats, tilt steering, power steering, power seats, power locks, cold air conditioning, clock, automatically retracting radio antenna, power windows, rear defrost, sport wheels package, & many other assessories too numerous to mention. Car has been retrofitted with newer/nicer Pioneer AM/FM Stereo CD player. Excellent condition inside & out. Car has never been smoked in. Tires good. Brake pads 1 year old. Interstate battery 1 year old. New timing belt recently installed, as the old one was started to get cracked. Water pump started to leak, so I had a new one installed. Original owners had car for first 90,000 miles. I have had the car for 20,000 miles, for a total of 110,000 miles on the car now. I inherited another car, so I decided to sell this one. You won't be disappointed with the condition of this car. I am in Indianola, Iowa, USA. $2,400. Cell phone is 515/988-1338. Call to schedule an appointment for a test drive.<p><br><i>Modified by iafarmer77 at 1:25 PM 8-28-2009</i><BR><BR>
<i>Modified by iafarmer77 at 3:28 PM 10-2-2009</i>

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
Re: 1992 Volvo 960 For Sale - Loaded - Excellent Condition - Low Miles - Priced To Sell (iafarmer77)

Welcome to Swedespeed, Ricky.<p>Nice car indeed.<p>You mentioned new timing belt - is this the visible serpentine belt or the concealed cam timing belt?<p>George Dill

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 1992 Volvo 960 For Sale - Loaded - Excellent Condition - Low Miles - Priced To Sell (gdill2)

The timing belt (inside one) was replaced. The outside belt is in good shape, but I don't think it was replaced recently.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts