SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my baby, my 1991 Volvo 240 sedan. This car is in excellent working condition. My plan had been to drive it cross country, but the pandemic has changed the circumstances of my move. That being said, the car is still mechanic approved for the drive. It's in Portland, OR now, but can meet up anywhere between here, Seattle, and Bellingham really.

Tags are good till 2021, clean title, always passes DEQ.

I can provide work records at the V Shop in SW Portland that go back to the date of my purchase in 2015, and am happy to answer any questions about the car. Despite having 276,000 miles on it, it's got tons of life left. If you’re looking at this ad you probably know that 240’s can run forever if they are serviced regularly.

Notable upgrades and recent repairs include:

-OEM Volvo Virgo wheels
-Michelin Premier tires in 2017, still have tons of life left
-Cometic Multi-Layer Steel head gasket
-Camshaft pulled from a Turbo model
-Overdrive relay
-Drive and timing belts
-Windshield wiper motor
-Regular 5k service, brake pads and oil change (2 weeks ago was the latest one)
-Large center support bearing
-Tail lamp assemblies
-Muffler
-Master cylinder

The bad news is that the both the AC and the radio are not currently working. Replacing the radio has been on my to-do list forever and I just haven’t gotten to it—if you’re handy and want to DIY, I can provide the resources I was going to use to do so.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I’m asking $3000.

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/portland-1991-volvo-240-sedan/7164243734.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts