SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
https://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/d/reisterstown-turbo-similar-too/6845099248.html

Up for sale is my 1991 945 Turbo station wagon. It was featured in European car magazine in 2005 I’ve owned this car since May 2001 . It has been garaged since I took it off the road in 2013 . It does run and drive however rotors have rust and tires are shot . First picture is when it had the 19 inch Axis wheels they are no longer on the car . Coilovers all round with 240 strut housings with Bilstein HD shocks out back and HD’s struts up front with Big brakes in the front from a P2R . IPD front and rear anti sway bars with factory lower chassis brace .
Factory long block several years old now .
Dynamat entire including the roof
V90 door handles rain gutters
IPD rear spoiler and v90 rear hatch handle
Hova side mirrors power
V90 moonroof
Dent on the 1/4 panel driver side
I’ve replaced both fuel pumps with factory ones but it’s been a while since.
I’m sure I am forgetting other stuff but you get the idea . You will have to put in some effort to get this car road worthy again so once lowered the price to reflect . Car comes with a set of 17x8 Voxx wheels that need refinishing and new tires .

Price: $2250

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no rust and in the many years I’ve owned it 18 to be exact it wasn’t used for snow driving and yes the car is in need of some tlc . It’s been off the road for 6 years now but it does run and drive it sits in my garage and has been stored inside for those 6 years. Wheels are a set of Voxx 17x8 . I can get some engine bay pics . For the price I’m asking it reflects the needed work and refreshing.

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
It says to "call for more info" in your CL ad, but the CL listing only includes email as a contact method. I assume you prefer PM for SS members?

·
Registered
22 Posts
It says to "call for more info" in your CL ad, but the CL listing only includes email as a contact method. I assume you prefer PM for SS members?
I was just wondering if there was a build thread, or even a better shot of the European Car article.

I will contact him via email/DM.

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
I was just wondering if there was a build thread, or even a better shot of the European Car article.

I will contact him via email/DM.
Oh no, that wasn't directed at you. I was asking the OP how he wants to be contacted since it's not clear from his ad. Your question was absolutely fine. I would assume there's a build thread somewhere on the internet. Hopefully OP can deliver.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh no, that wasn't directed at you. I was asking the OP how he wants to be contacted since it's not clear from his ad. Your question was absolutely fine. I would assume there's a build thread somewhere on the internet. Hopefully OP can deliver.
Noticed the CL ad is down...

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
Noticed the CL ad is down...
CL switched to a paid listing business model for cars this month. I'm guessing the OP didn't pay the $5.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Car is still sitting in my garage . I’ve decided to slowly start to bring it back to life ! And take it to some shows Carlisle and such

·
Registered
272 Posts
Car is still sitting in my garage . I’ve decided to slowly start to bring it back to life ! And take it to some shows Carlisle and such
sweet, remember seeing it at Carlisle 07?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts