SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, well, I'm parting out the car cause it has some rear end damage from being smacked into a post. <p>Too much to fix, figure I'd part it out and cut my losses. <p>To be sold<p>B230F/Turbo 2.3L L-4 SOHC Engine w/ Mitsu Turbocharger (Still boosts 6lbs) (Engine has been run with Mobil 1 Synthetic, has leaky rear Distributor Seal, but this deal comes with that seal, 4 litres of Mobil 1 10w-30 and a genuine Volvo Oil Filter)- $800 <p>B230F/Turbo Bosch Fuel Injection Computer (bought it 6 months ago for $1300, still has warranty) - $850<p>16" Hydra Rims - Two have BFGoodrich Traction T/As that have less than 10k on them. The other two have Tiger Paws that have around 25k still have lots of treat though - entire set for $250 (as long as you can give me some ****ty steels with worthless tires so I can eventually push it to the junk yard)<p>Azin AW71 Automatic Transmission (comes with Filter Kit) - Best Offer<p>Smaller parts include all four taillight pieces which are mint.. except for the inner left one (the one with the rear foglight, has small chip in the corner) $50 each or $30 for the inner left one. <br>Headlights too, Left side is brand new (Broke with previous owner) Right side is a bit aged. Best Offer. <p>Rad / Intercooler - Best Offer<p>Mass Air Sensor - $300 <p>Any other parts you think you need feel free to ask. <p>905-616-3127 is my cell <br>or [email protected] is my e-mail<p>All parts are in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. <p>-Dan M

1 - 1 of 1 Posts