SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is up for sale again. I used it as my daily driver all summer - car now has 200,011 miles. Only time the car didn't go this summer was when the battery died. Other than that, start and go. I would drive this car to the west coast, or anywhere else, with no hesitation. I used it for my daily commute of about 90 miles round trip. Car is from Texas originally, never driven in winter in Northeast.

I posted a Google doc about the car last time I listed it - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzzmPCVsg07GRWRtSHQwYy1RdEE/view

Despite mileage, this is an exceptional car. At 80 mph you can let go of the steering wheel and there is no shake or pull, car tracks straight.

This summer car got new front struts, seats and boots. Also, the exhaust manifold gasket was replaced. New battery.

Extremely reliable car, looks beautiful. I'm asking $4150 for it. I haven't added up my receipts over the last couple years but it's a lot, well more than half what I'm asking. Not much to be done on this car, runs and drives great as is. This is an excellent example of a Bertone - I will not accept low-ball offers. Please pm me if you're interested. I'm located in Mass right near RI.

Car is essentially the same since I wrote the google doc, except:

• Cruise control doesn't work. On past cars this has proved to be a leaky vacuum hose.
  • AC system has a very slow leak. Dye has been added to the system but first attempt with light didn't show the leak. I charged the system a month ago and it still works, but is losing refrigerant very slowly. I'll try and get it located and report on it. It has a new compressor and high pressure hose a little over a year ago. I will charge the AC before you take the car, so you'll have it on your drive and can see that it works.
  • The Yokohama tires pictured all cracked on the sidewall and were replaced with tires I had. They're used but have plenty of miles remaining.

Photos are here: http://imgur.com/a/6gpzU/

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="//imgur.com/a/6gpzU/embed"></iframe>

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
This is beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts