SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a very nice 1986 740Turbo, 4 speed with overdrive and sunroof. 100,500 miles. Original CA car sold by Smythe European in San Jose. I bought the car off BaT in November in Oregon and had quite a bit of work done at the VShop in Portland before driving it home to the Bay Area. Happy to share details. Smogged, registered and titled in CA. Hope to find an interested enthusiast, too nice a car to go down the food chain. Marty. 617-510-1243. Texts are best to start.

Additional information....

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1986-volvo-740-4/

Color is gold exterior, black cloth and leather trimmed interior
I have the original window sticker, owner’s manuals and a Carfax that verifies miles
Work preformed include....converted AC to 134, brake flush, driveshaft center support bushing, replaced splash pan, new timing belt, replaced engine wiring harness, replaced fuel pressure regulator among other assorted, minor repairs to get everything working correctly. (Passenger seat heater is fixed, drivers side is inoperable. In addition, if I kept the car I’d retuck the headliner by the rear window). Other than those items, everything works. Tires are reasonably new, have a pair of new IPD front struts in the box. Total repairs cost @$5,000.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts