SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1984 Volvo 240 sedan RARE diesel 2.4L straight 6 WINDSOR LOCKS,CT

Looking to see what i can sell this for or will just keep it! 1984 Volvo 240 Diesel 2.4L straight 6, auto trans 145k miles.light blue exterior. blue interior. car is in great shape and really need to see in person how clean this car really is.all lights, options windows, heat, everything works! Tires are like new.The exterior paint in great shape, just needs a nice wash and wax and will look like new, and the interior is spotless, the rear seats dont look they were ever sat in. body is straight with little to no dents and has almost no rust. underneath the car is in very good shape.everything on the car works, heat blows hot, all lights work. Diesel motor runs strong, and trans shifts good. car has a few slight leaks not exactly sure what but no big puddles left anywhere, that being said i cant find any other car to compare it to cause there so rare so dont know how to much to ask, dont want to give the thing away or ask to much. this car is extremely rare with the diesel try to find another one its like they dont exist. has full power windows/locks, power antenna, power trunk release was a top of the line car. try to find another one around because you wont. would be a cool project to do a motorswap or make it a turbo diesel which will happen if i hold onto it. so let me see what you guys have to offer cash wise and may accept trades.car has a clean florida title. can get more pics for serious inquiries car is located in windsor locks,ct right near bradley airport. serious people can call or txt me at 860-882-2725 i may also accept a trade.

im new to this site and not sure how to post photos, i have a few on my computer thanks any help would be great of if serious just call/txt and i can send you some

·
Registered
264 Posts
Email me your pictures and I'll post them for you. May drum up some interest. [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello ive got the same car with the same engine although mine does not have all the power options, im asking 3000 for it just because thats close to what i have into it and i cannot get a lick of interest,?? these cars are so great and dependable on so many levels im at a loss as to the lack of interest. have you had any interest in the one you are selling???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts