SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1983 Ford Mustang GT - Modified 302-to-308

Hi Everyone,<p>I'm trying to see if there's an interest for such a vehicle and how much the vehicle is worth. The vehicle doesn't belong to me, but a friend of mine. I'm considering taking it off his hand. But if someone is a die-hard fan of such a vehicle, I'd be willing to direct him/her to my friend. Anyhow... a list of what's been done to it:<p>Mileage: 100k on chassis; 25K on modified rebuilt engine<p>Original 302 engine rebuilt to 305-308; engine was totally rebuilt, bored and stroked.<p>World class T5 transmission installed w/ Hurst short shifter<br>8.8 rear w/ 355 gears<br>Motorsport headers<br>Stainless steel exhaust w/ Flowmaster mufflers and an h-pipe converter<br>(he assured me it will definitely pass emissions)<br>Digital display dash<br>Fresh paint job<br>Clean car inside and out<br>Garage kept<p>Reason for letting it go: New Harley-Davison, New Honda Accord, and just doesn't have time to drive it when he mostly takes his bike out. So the vehicle just sits in the garage under a cover.<p>Price: $8000-9,000 (Rough figure he had given me, but I would like to see what others would offer for this vehicle or what would such a vehicle be worth?)<p>Location: Maryland<p>For questions, please contact me at: [email protected]<p><i>Modified by KiotCloudkicker at 7:21 AM 5-11-2006</i><BR><BR>
<i>Modified by KiotCloudkicker at 6:36 AM 5-15-2006</i>

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: 1983 Ford Mustang- Modified 302-to-308 (KiotCloudkicker)

You failed to say what model it is for one thing plus you're (he's) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off the mark.<br>It's not worth remotely close to that unless it's a full blown show car with some history

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 1983 Ford Mustang- Modified 302-to-308 (JRL)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>JRL</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You failed to say what model it is for one thing plus you're (he's) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off the mark.<br>It's not worth remotely close to that unless it's a full blown show car with some history</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Mustang GT... I wouldn't say full blown show car, but probably not far from it.<p>Would it even go for $6000-7000?<br>

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: 1983 Ford Mustang- Modified 302-to-308 (KiotCloudkicker)

I would have to see a pic of the inside, the outside and the engine compartment before I could commit to what I think would be fair

1 - 4 of 4 Posts