SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,<p> I have a 1979 264GL California model with a B21 engine in place of the B27. <p> Anyone have wiring and vaccuum diagrams for this model? If not, anyone got copies of these I can have? <p> Mine was made in Gothenburg and was supposed to have the B27F with the AW55.<p> The B21 and the tranny came from a different model and different year. I have the diagrams from that. <p> Anyone got any ideas suggestions. I got some pretty bad electrical gremlins and a lot of vaccuum leaks. <p> I'd also love to know more about that Solenoid that is referenced in the yellow sticker under the hood. It's got some electrical and vaccuum connections that I need to deal with.<p> Greg<p> <br>

·
Registered
62 Posts
Re: 1979 264GL California model (gbowne1)

Electrical diagrams can be had from eBay (if you're willing to suffer with the inconvenience of a PDF file); for nearly the same price, you can get a Haynes manual which will provide you with most (if not all) of the information you'll need (including wiring), and which can be had from most auto parts stores and some book stores. As an added bonus, the Haynes manual provides you with info. for every other part of your car.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Re: 1979 264GL California model (gbowne1)

Hi I would go to the dealer and see if they have some of the old manuals you could look at. They may say no they don't have them or no you can't look but it can't hurt to ask. <p>Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts