SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have many of these parts on eBay but I'm giving swedespeed members preference and better price.

1. 1973-1974 140 Series Gauge Cluster with tachometer. $80 plus shipping.

It has a 240 or a 164 tachometer but the rest is 140 Series. I bought two for my car and I was about to use this one until my donor car arrived that had everything I needed. These are rare.

2. 1973-1974 140 Series Steering wheel in great shape. May also fit 164s, and early 240s. $79 plus shipping.

I bought this in Sweden, it is in OPTIMAL shape, clean, no cracks, beautiful. I changed this because I was able to get a very nice GL steering wheel that mates much nicer with my sporty look.

3. Late 140 Series Ignition Lock with NOS keys keyed. $50 plus shipping.

This comes from the donor car. Had new Volvo Neiman keys made for it. This barely pays for the keys.

I'll add more parts briefly. Including the OEM FM radio, trim and other awesome parts.

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
Do you have any headrests, preferably in bad condition? And the front seatbacks with the mounting hardware? I want to adapt them in to my 122 so I'd get them reupholstered anyway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested in the instrument cluster

Please let me know if the cluster is still available.
Thank you

I have many of these parts on eBay but I'm giving swedespeed members preference and better price.

1. 1973-1974 140 Series Gauge Cluster with tachometer. $80 plus shipping.

It has a 240 or a 164 tachometer but the rest is 140 Series. I bought two for my car and I was about to use this one until my donor car arrived that had everything I needed. These are rare.

2. 1973-1974 140 Series Steering wheel in great shape. May also fit 164s, and early 240s. $79 plus shipping.

I bought this in Sweden, it is in OPTIMAL shape, clean, no cracks, beautiful. I changed this because I was able to get a very nice GL steering wheel that mates much nicer with my sporty look.

3. Late 140 Series Ignition Lock with NOS keys keyed. $50 plus shipping.

This comes from the donor car. Had new Volvo Neiman keys made for it. This barely pays for the keys.

I'll add more parts briefly. Including the OEM FM radio, trim and other awesome parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts