SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1973 Volvo 1800ES with 4-speed overdrive manual transmission. VIN 18363540003692. No air conditioning. 202,186 miles. I bought it in 1996 with 94,171 miles. The 2-liter B20 engine was rebuilt at 159,774 miles. The 4-speed gearbox and overdrive unit were rebuilt at 176,025 miles. The original color was Alpine Blue Metallic, but it has been white since before I bought it. The paint is okay, and the interior is good and original except that there are 3 small repairs to the front seats, and the lower dash pad/cover is cracked (a black molded replacement piece is included, but is not the same). The glass is good. The headliner is good though separated a bit and glued just at the rear hatch. Inside rearview mirror works but has some sun-caused crumbing on back (facing windshield). Sun visors are intact but inner foam has softened. Instruments all work including the clock. 70s-looking digital stereo from about 2005 with an AUX plug. The battery and tires work but should be replaced soon. It still has points in the distributor but a Pertronix kit (@$110) is included if you wish to go points-free. The CA license plates are personalized. They say MDCCC ES (1800 ES in Roman numerals). I will release the plates to you if desired (if registering it in California) but they are a $43/year registration surcharge by state of CA.

This car is offered as is, with no guarantee. No shipping - local sale in Los Angeles area only. $11,800. Cash or transaction at bank branch.
Title transfer at Santa Monica AAA (I am a member).
Theo Wallace [email protected] 1-323-646-5493
Pictures at local craigslist posting: https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/los-angeles-1973-volvo-1800-es/6968153293.html

·
Super Moderator
8,701 Posts
The price has been reduced.
(Thread name cannot be modified?)
I took the price out of the main title so you won't have that problem again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts