SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3]1968 VOLVO 122 AMAZON WAGON[/B]
For Sale is my rare 1968 122 Wagon. This was the last ( and best year) for this model : and dk green - the best color.
The engine, transmission ( 4-speed), and entire drive train is in very good condition. It runs and drives just fine. It starts right up The frame is rock solid, having had 2 small spots professional repaired. The front end is nice and tight, and it appears to have newish shocks. All the glass is fine except the windshield has 2 chips. (a good used windshield and a brand new rubber seal comes with the car ), All windows work fine. All doors shut solid and tight – there is absolutely no door sag. All lights and signals work.
This is a perfect driver. It is not a show car, as the paint has multiple touch-ups, and a couple of small dents. I think that photos always look better than the actual car. There is rust in the drivers side rear quarter - easily fixed.
The interior is good. The dash pad is perfect. All gauges and speedometer work. The seats were recovered and in reasonable condition. I put in an AM/FM stereo with new speakers.
PHOTOS UPON REQUEST [email protected] PRICED TO SELL $8600. LOCATED ON EAST COAST
:whistle:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts