Our father bought this car in 1968 and used it as his daily driver for 30 years. He met his wife and raised his family in it. He used to tell us how he'd pause every morning and admire his car before he went to work. He parked it on his current property about 15 years ago and hasn't driven it since. My brother and I were contemplating refurbishing it for him, but we think that time has passed. The proceeds from the sale of the car go to helping our parents, and is a top priority for us. We're trying to find the right buyer and the right price. We have an honest offer of $7000. All original parts. The car has never been in an accident and is in great condition. I am looking to get opinions from experts if we should sell or attempt to get the engine running first before selling or work with someone to refurbish it. We thank you for your attention and input.

Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Plant Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Car seat cover
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Gas Automotive wheel system
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Wood
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car Grille
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Leg Automotive tire Human body Wood
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Plant Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Car seat cover
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Gas Automotive wheel system
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Wood
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car Grille
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Leg Automotive tire Human body Wood