Asking $6000. I need to clear some space in my garage, and have decided to part with the 122S. Starts, runs and stops well as is, but I would consider this a running project (aren't they all?) Odometer and history indicates almost 250k. The car has spent it's entire history in the Southeast. Overall, the car has been fun to drive and work on.
I can be reached via email: bostickdesign (at) gmail.com.
- D-Type overdrive has been added, with a M41. Newer-type switching arrangement. Works very well with column-mounted switch and green led indicator.
- New clutch, master and slave cylinders added when overdrive was added.
- Engine runs very well, could probably use a mild valve adjustment
- Interior upholstery has been re-done and is in good condition.
- New, slightly wider wheels from VP-Autoparts and almost new tires
- New brakes on all 4 wheels, including new drums on the rear.
- Added vintage/retro driving lights.
- New battery in last 6 months, battery tender stays attached when not driving.
- There is some undercarriage/frame rust. Some has been repaired but could be revisited. Easily repairable.
- Car was re-sprayed in the past and if you want a show-quality ride, should be re-done. Some small dings, scrapes and bubbling here and there.
- While completely drive-able, the rubber suspension components are worn.
- Heater blower and controls inoperable.
I have some misc parts, gaskets, a complete rear-end that and two good M-40 gearboxes that should go with the car, as well as the 4 original wheels and tires.
If interested I can email you a link to high-resolution photos and running video