SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of Pirelli Scorpion Winter XLs 235/55R-19 mounted on the standard 19" 2017 Volvo XC90 rims. They only have 2 winters, around 8k miles on them. Great shape. Moving to a warmer climate, local sales only, in city of Chicago - Lakeview area. $600 OBO.

Updated to include pics. Pairing with never used matching Volvo snow chain set. $800.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Please confirm wheel type

Are they https://accessories.volvocars.com/en...CC-515628/2017

If they get down to $400 let me know. You'll need to box them up & let me know dimensions/weight so that I can email you UPS shipping labels to attach to each & drop off at your local PS store. I'm in the Philly area & have a 2016 XC90 so I'll also need to buy TPMS sensors & add in the cost of shipping. GLWS Larry

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Adding pics from garage shelves.

·
Registered
383 Posts

·
Registered
17,419 Posts
Where are you moving to?
I'm in the market for some 19's maybe...
I'm in the DC area.
I have a set of Pirelli Scorpion Winter XLs 235/55R-19 mounted on the standard 19" 2017 Volvo XC90 rims. They only have 2 winters, around 8k miles on them. Great shape. Moving to a warmer climate, local sales only, in city of Chicago - Lakeview area. $600 OBO.
Updated to include pics. Pairing with never used matching Volvo snow chain set. $800.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Ugh...sorry everyone. I couldn't get the Dropbox links to work. Fixed now. Pics in original post above.

And now, I've moved to Texas. But the tires are still in Chicago. I will be in town THIS WEEKEND Saturday Aug 30 if anyone is interested.

Tire chains are with me in Texas - I can ship. Never used. Fit the 19" stock momentum rims (see pics above) and I believe the 18" also?

PM with interest. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts