SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my set of 4 HRE 449R 3-piece wheels. The faces were just refinished in bright silver and the wheels were resealed, with new HRE center caps installed. All work was performed by an authorized HRE service and sales shop.

There are no bends, scrapes, or other major damage of ANY KIND on these wheels.

The wheels are all 19x8.5", but the front wheels have a narrower lip and +4 mm higher offset than the rears. This makes for a staggered look, even though all the wheels are exactly the same size.

Size: 19" x 8.5"
Weight: 23 lbs/each
Finish - Face: Bright silver
Finish - Lips: Polished aluminum
Finish - Barrels: Standard aluminum
Bolt Pattern: 5x108
Center Bore: 63.1mm
Fitment: 05+ S40/V50, 05+ C70, 07+ C30, 2011+ S60, XC60 without spacers or modifications / All 850, S/V/C70 (98-04) and S60/V70 (01-10) if you bore out the hub to 65.1 or use a 5mm spacer.
Offset FRONT: ET 40 / REAR ET 36
Asking Price: $1,750 SHIPPED CONUS or best offer (original price $5,200)

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Gorgeous wheels, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
If those were 18's I'd be sending you a check right now, GLWS. Sorely tempted though.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
god [email protected] these are sexxxy wheels. when i get bored of the Heico's i just bought i will be trying to hunt these down!
GLWS!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sweet Jebus those are gorgeous. No way they would fit on my wagon.

Try posting them on Stanceworks. There were a couple people over there looking for 5 x 108.

***edit***

My bad you already did. :p

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Wheels are for sale again! Sold my Volvo and unfortunately have no use for these anymore. Currently have BRAND NEW Nexen N7000 235/35/19 tires (ultra high performance all-season) mounted with literally 30 kms on them. Also have all new valve stems installed with two extras directly from HRE. Willing to separate tires from the wheels.

$1200 for just the wheels

$1850 with the tires

Located in Kitchener/Waterloo, Canada now. Willing to deliver within 100 kms, also willing to ship if buyer pays shipping.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.