SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there swedespeed members!

I just sold my S80 v8 and would like to sell these rims to someone who will cherish them like i did. i have pictures and everything so please feel free to contact me with any questions.

I might be open to trade for possible firearms. let me know!

(206)361-2700
-Scott-

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
three of the rims have tires (continental extreme contacts dws all-seasons) with about 80% tread. I blew one of the tires when i ran over a nail.

·
Registered
951 Posts
what's the offset?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hello there swedespeed members!

I just sold my S80 v8 and would like to sell these rims to someone who will cherish them like i did. i have pictures and everything so please feel free to contact me with any questions.

I might be open to trade for possible firearms. let me know!

(206)361-2700

-Scott-
Very interested! Does your S80 have the electronic rear brakes? If yes, pls check/PM shipping cost to Maryland 21117. Thanks

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Still baffled to this day why so many jizz over Heico wheels lol.

GLWS, that's a good deal vs retail price.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good Day...I' m Blues from Volvo Club Thailand, I' m very interested in your Heico rims, so, is it possible to ship them to Thailand? and kindly adivise me about the way to pay for them and the total cost(included shipping)
Thanks,
Blues

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
too bad they arent volution x

would've been sold already!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the deal i was working on with this guy fell through.. so the rims are available again if anyone is still interested. PM me or text me on my cell 206 371 2700. cheers!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Glad to hear that....I want to get it, this is the fisrt time for me to buy goods on social networking...Is it possible to ship goods to TH via sea? what about the total cost? and how can i pay for them...looking forward to your reply...Thanks

Blues

·
Registered
132 Posts
Any answer on whether the wheels will fit an XC90?

·
Administrator
55,932 Posts
Any answer on whether the wheels will fit an XC90?
specifically - what is the center bore? Do you use hubcentric rings with the wheels? XC90s might have a larger center bore compared to the S80.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I had to get one hubcentric ring for my volutions. I was lucky that heico NA had a set (4) they are 75 x 65.1
I have 3 available if someone needs one. Pm me your number for a pic.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts