SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im having a killer time trying to get some summer rims for this car of mine...I now see on ipd's website that they have some 18x8" matte black pegs for an excellent price.

Will 18x8's fit on my all stock s40 t5 AWD with no rubbing issues? What about if i want to lower it in the future?

And finally does anyone know if 215/45/18 p-zeros will fit on there?

Thank you all for all the insight and help i have gleaned while lurking on this site over the past year!

·
Registered
7,445 Posts
I believe the reason ipd doesn't show them as compatible is due to the fact they're not hubcentric...but they're supposed to be working on some rings.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HaHa...thanks V50_T5! Im trying to get an answer from ipd but thought someone on here would know the answer too! If i go with these rims i'll be sure to post some pics

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Re: (S4000)

I've sold a set of 18 x 8,5 Evolve R5 s to a friend and he put 215 45 18s on. somewhat streched but OK. so doing this with 18 x 8 shouldn't be a problem at all. of course you could also do 225 40 and 235 40, but the 215 45 WILL definately work. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.