SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
18x8 ET42 Ronal R38 multi-spoke - Rare, very good condition. Fits R brakes

For sale is a set of Ronal R38 wheels.

18x8, ET42. Some blemishes from tire mounting, and someone at some point laid some of them on their face so there is some scuffing on the spokes. 8/10 condition or better.

free screenshot software

free screenshot software

image hosting over 5mb

Bought these but have a set of 17" rims with brand new tires, so not sure when I'll be buying new rubber for these.
$800usd shipped in North America

·
Registered
277 Posts
What is the CenterBore on these? I'm assuming the bolt pattern will fit Volvos.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is the CenterBore on these? I'm assuming the bolt pattern will fit Volvos.
They're 5x108, centre bore is 65.1mm
The purple piece is a hub centering ring to bring the centre bore to 63.4mm for an XC60, C30, 2011+ S60, it pops right in and out.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Yeah, Ronal used to make direct-fit wheels for Volvos. I think they still do, but they left the U.S. market a few years ago. Good wheels.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They still do. They actually own speedline as well, and make oem wheels for dozens of car manufacturers (Audi & VW especially). The market for aftermarket wheels sort of collapsed in the 2000s with the flood of cheap rims from China.

·
Registered
388 Posts
They still do. They actually own speedline as well, and make oem wheels for dozens of car manufacturers (Audi & VW especially). The market for aftermarket wheels sort of collapsed in the 2000s with the flood of cheap rims from China.
The aftermarket wheel scene will never go away. It's still just as popular as ever. There's always been cheap wheels and replicas available.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But that was what made them reconsider the US market. It just wasn't worth it I guess.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey are these still for sale???

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still available yes.
I really have to apologise, I had email alerts set up - or so I thought. Apparently not, and I haven't visited this forum in some time. I've changed the settings and PM'd you my direct email, again sorry for that.
- B

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Updated with new, very detailed photos. Each rim is followed by the blemishes in said rim.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts