SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got some good ideas for wheels for the summer which i dont think people have seen before on an s40. Anyway with having the car lowered on H&Rs I was thinking staggered to kind of give the car some stance. One set of wheels I found are 18x8.5 in the front and 18x10 in the back, would that back wheel stick out too far? Maybe it might stretch some tire like they do on VWs.....what do you guys think/

·
Registered
354 Posts
Re: 18x10 too big? (GetDown)

I don't care what offset you run it is going to be difficult to have ten's are running as rears on an S40. I'm running 8.5 rears and it nearly rubs. Some people run 9.5's but they must have had to do some serious rolling...If you want a staggered offset do 8.5 f and 9 or 9.5 rear or, if you want you could do 8.5 all around like i did but run different offsets so it looks like there is more lip on the rear... http://********************/smile/emthup.gif Hope this helps!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.