SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18,337 Posts
Auughhhh! I'm a four hour drive at best. Even get down toward Baltimore or DC? Do you have more detailed pics to show wheel faces? Are they straight and true?
Tire brand? size? What were they on, and how many miles on tires?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Auughhhh! I'm a four hour drive at best. Even get down toward Baltimore or DC? Do you have more detailed pics to show wheel faces? Are they straight and true?
Tire brand? size? What were they on, and how many miles on tires?
Toyo Proxys 4. They came off of a SR. They maybe have 1000 miles on them. Not sure. They are straight.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Best offer really, so ill start the bidding at $500!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Best offer really, so ill start the bidding at $500!
I always considered this forum for many years to have educated Volvo enthusiasts following beautiful Volvos and options for aftermarket. That my friend is not a educated offer for a Volvo enthusiast who should REALLY know what that package is.
Thank you for the bump though :)

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I always considered this forum for many years to have educated Volvo enthusiasts following beautiful Volvos and options for aftermarket. That my friend is not a educated offer for a Volvo enthusiast who should REALLY know what that package is.
Nice i like them.

Enthusiast like a price to go off of. We can't read your mind. Of course we know the package so just put your price on it. You know what you want for then, make the enthusiast guess) and then you will get your best offers.:)

·
Registered
18,337 Posts
They are super pretty... Sure you're not traveling to DC or Baltimore area any time soon?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Sorry, not psychic. You have a price in mind so put one up. There was no price and you said best offer so I started off.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry, not psychic. You have a price in mind so put one up. There was no price and you said best offer so I started off.
If you would have just offered $500 without the really remark i would have respected the offer based on my post. Your profile states you are in North Va. My ad says pick up only. Are you interested in the wheels and in the Northern Nj area?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Ugh. Just saw this. You are in NJ & I am in Ny

Sent from my space phone

·
Registered
18,337 Posts
I know right? Would have looked good on mine too. 4 hours+ up and 4+ back. I should've done it...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts