SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the subject says, I'm looking for frame/body measurements for my '73 1800ES. I found some drawings for older models (S?) but not for the ES. Before I get seriously started on the body work and undoing what some PO had done (very crude nose and RF fender replacement,) I'd like to make sure the car is relatively straight. It's got a few kinks in different places and I want to know if I need to fix those. At this point, the project has taken on a life of it's own. I removed the fuel tank so I could weld in the back. Ended up taking out the entire interior (dash still has to be removed) and all the wiring. The car was driven on dusty roads and parked next to one for 10 years, so there's fine dirt everywhere. The wiring is fairly cobbled up, not to mention 45 years old, so that will be replaced with either a replacement harness or an EZ-Wire or Painless harness (I already have a 12 circuit kit laying around.) I'm not trying to do a total restoration but before I get too anal about all this, I'd like to make sure things are straight. Any idea where to find a drawing?

·
Registered
556 Posts
bkap;

I can scan and fwd or send a hardcopy of frame measurements from factory (green) manual for '73ES...contact me directly through SW-EM.com

Cheers

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I sent another email, as well as a message from here. I only found one email address on your site, at the bottom of the home page.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts