SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale- Brand new in box from IPD- full set of poly bushings, front and rear sway bars, stainless brake lines. hard to get IPD 1800 front air dam

VPD- brand new in box- Bilstein shocks- rears are re valved by vpd, also a set of brand new progressive springs (shocks are valved to function best with the VPD springs)

also a set of stock bilsteins and VPD lowering springs - mounted on my project car but never driven.

from a 1971 "E"- recovered seats front and rear, plus door panels and all other panels minus headliner. - light blue and cream

mint condition VIRGO wheels- 15/6 with never driven on 195/65 tires(have to check on brand)

the 1971 e will be for sale when i finish using it as a guinea pig for my engine and tranny swap.
it has a solid body, rockers where replaced at some point, but rust in floors, window frame etc. has a clear title and matching b20 with a weber conversion and a 4 sp OD tranny . the side trim was filled in as were the side marker lights.

aftermarket - front seats Psuedo racing seats vinyl, blue with white stripes, new in box.

many early 1800 gauges, in unknown functional condition,lots of misc crap too!

make me offers via PM please.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Prices as follows-

IPD air dam brand new- 100.00
Mint condition Virgo wheels with brand new tires ( trying to load pictures!)-300/set

Full interior - reupholstered in blue and tan, all seats and panels, no headliner. -600.00 ( pictures coming)

Suspension stuff- front and rear IPD sway bars - full poly bushing set, complete Brand new in boxes- cost from IPD was 670.00
My price - is 400.00

Brand new VPD progressive springs and Bilstein re-valved shocks - cost new- 900.00- my price 650.00
Check it out on VPD website, these shocks and springs together are supposed to be firm, great handling, but not sacrifice ride quality too much.

IPD stainless brake lines for late model 1800e/es new 217. My price 150.00.

Almost brand new VPD lowering springs and stock bilstein shocks- 350.00

Blue and white vinyl racing seats - will fit an 1800, brand new 100.00(pictures coming)

Will have more parts And a titled 1971 parts car that looks better then many of the project cars I have seen. I need to finish my project first but let me know if you need something urgently, that I don't need and I will try to help out.

Buyer responsible for all shipping costs.

Thanks and if you want pictures now PM me with your email please.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
make me an offer!

i have pictures but cant get them uploaded here, if you pm me an email i will get you pictures

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey i have been mia for a long time but i do still have the sway bars, bushings, stainless lines, and a whole assortment of misc stuff,
sorry for lack of communication, had some health issues

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well, if you still have the air dam.. I may be interested in getting it from you. Is it ipd's most recent model (not sure if they've offered more than one)? How much shipped to Dallas, TX 75211? Thanks.

Doug C

1 - 11 of 11 Posts