SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

18"x7.5" BBS Tritons (C70 Option Wheel) Refinished x4

5K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  turbobrickOHIO 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD
I figured i'd throw these up since I no longer own a volvo, if you have a volvo you probably know what these are...

I had them professionally refinished with the wheel doctor out of Dayton Ohio about 3 years ago, they're next to perfect except for one incident with a curb on one of the rims, i've included some close up's of the damaged rim, it's very minor curbing.. the other 3 are flawless.

they do have the rubber on them, but trust me.. it's garbage, i'll have them unmounted before shipping. local pickup would be great, but i'm realistic and willing to ship.

i'm looking to get 500.00 USD + shipping, I paid 100 per rim to have these refinished. :cool:

here's pictures of the damaged rim

and a slight blemish on the spoke from hitting the curb.. :mad:

here's the rest of the 3 up closer.. as you can see no damage, i'll also throw in the center caps since i don't actually have a volvo anymore :thumbup:

Thanks,
Chris

See less See more
#12 · (Edited)
i've gotten some PM's about this and to answer Streamline's question

these are hub-centric.
108x5
E.T on these i believe is 43mm
the centerbore is 65.1mm

on the newer cars, like V50, S60 etc,. 2006+ i believe you need to run hub rings.. you can get them off ebay for like 5 bucks a pop...

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but the later cars have a 63.5mm ID.

ohh and BUMP :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.