SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a set of 18"x8" et 35 VST Monoblock wheels. These wheels are in great condition. Only one nick in one of the wheels from backing into a parking spot and there a small chunk of curb that had broken off that that scraped the rim. It is pictured. These also come with a tire pressure monitoring system. $1100 or best offer plus shipping from Portland OR. Tires are toast....I ran them on another set of 18's and they will be removed for shipping.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
If only I didn't just have to spend $700 on my 60k service. Nice set of wheels. http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (carreragt7)

Thanks....I loved having them on my 240 wagon but I want to go black with the new paint it will be getting sometime in the near future!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Re: (ipdrobert)

are these monoblocks R-specific?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (QnsMostWanted)

These wheels will fit the "R" models with no problem.
The weight is 21.6 pounds a piece.
Fits 850 1994-1997, S70 all, S60 ALL, V70 1998-2007, C70 1998-2005 and S80
1999-2006 (No spacer required for use on "R" models.)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

I sent you an email this morning Robert.

Thanks

Henry

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I think dibs $hit is so stupid...Whoever has the cash and shows it first should get the item. I never understood why people do that....GL with the sale though!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (B.G.)

Just waiting for Paypal....since it takes a few minutes to create an invoice and send it. Then I just need to get the confirmation email....not like I can just say whoever sends money first because then I may end up with more than ones persons $$$. I dont want to screw anyone around. But good point....they are going to the first person that said they would take them!

Modified by ipdrobert at 10:21 AM 4-14-2009

·
Registered
2,071 Posts

Quote, originally posted by ipdrobert »
Wheels sold. Thanks for the interest guys!

http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts