SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently sold my 2013 S60 R-Design and no longer have use of my winter tire set. Offered at $600 for the complete set.

Winter tires are 235/40R-18 BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK WS80, with two seasons on them. You might be able to squeeze out another season from them (I was going to), but there is wear on the inside of 3 out of 4 tires.

18x8 Sparco Assetto Gara MGS wheels are in great shape and look great on a P3 V60/S60.

PM me if interested. Located in Western CT. Can ship if desired.

Photos here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FP1WS2eXqjTF7zYfKtEwMpd06oQf160H

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not sure exactly how to PM on this forum, might be cause my account is brand new.

I'm out near Pittsburgh and would consider jumping on these depending on the shipping would cost.

Could you give me a rough estimate for the wheels+shipping?

EDIT: Looks like I'll have to wait a while before I buy some wheels, sorry about that.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Not sure if these are still available, I have been looking at these exact wheels on tirerack for the last couple months. I am very interested in buying them but might have to have them shipped if possible. A 10 hour trip each way from Ohio isn't the worst thing if I had to...Let me know, thanks.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As we approach winter, I'm bumping this thread from last season - still available! See below:

Winter tires are 235/40R-18 BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK WS80, with two seasons on them. You might be able to squeeze out another season from them (I was going to), but there is wear on the inside of 3 out of 4 tires.

18x8 Sparco Assetto Gara MGS wheels are in great shape and look great on a P3 V60/S60.

PM me if interested. Located in Western CT. Can ship if desired.

Photos here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gTpnoSixMAOu0RvB8-MVAmdG6CuuapBn?usp=sharing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts