·
Registered
725 Posts
Good deal!!GLWS!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well mom and dad dont know how to work the camera so I wont be able to get pictures for 2 weeks until I'm home from school. I've gotten a couple PM's about shipping, at the moment I will not be shipping due to the hassle. I do need to move these while I'm home though. Final Price $375 local pick up.

I also have a set of 16" s60 wheels, and set of 16" s80 wheels that are in somewhat rough shape on the finish (rattle canned black and then other set plasti dipped black one wheels halfway peeled off) but I'm throwing them in for free for whoever buys the pegs.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Dang! Whyd u have to be so far? Lol id pick this up right away if i was local. Surprised these arent gone yet.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Off topic bump. Did you need spacers for the bremmers to clear your brakes.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I want them...waiting to find out if my buddy is going back to North Carolina for Christmas...if so will you hold them till then if I pay for them?

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

BUMP with pics. As you can tell its really not bad at all, one tiny chip in the paint but thats it and even that its easily temporarily fixable. I need to move these preferably before I go back to school so please don't hesitate to shoot me an offer. I still am not shipping at this point.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Still not shipping?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Ok, ill keep an eye on this thread.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
127 Posts
Do you have any better pics of them? The paint looks textured however it may just be the pics, perhaps a cell phone cam in low light.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts