SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched and I feel like I have come across multiple threads with different/conflicting answers.

I am in the market for 4 18" Pegs... I know that Volvo offered them in 2 or 3 (?) different colors. Does someone have pictures/part numbers/and or descriptions for the colors they were offered in? Thank you for your help in advance.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
IIRC, "titanium" was actually listed as "anthracite"

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
dont forget, also offered in chrome.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm about to sell 4 18's

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Clicky the Linky

These prices are a bit high, for the best price go to TASCA Volvo Parts.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
After I cracked a PEG I got a new one on ebay for around $150 plus free shipping (I could of ordered a full set for $600 but only needed 1). I ended up sanding all my PEGs and painting them so the color didn't really bother me (it was silver, my original ones were Anthracite)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ti-R, I am sending you a PM.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So two more questions... Anyone have the part numbers for the 18" silver and 18" titaniums? Also, I was considering 19" reps, but was concerned about ride quality. Those of you who went from 18" to 19", did you notice a large difference in ride harshness?

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
If you go from one size to another and you buy tires of different ratio to keep the same overall original height, you will always lose comfort cause the stiffness of tire, hardness of sidewall strength will impact ride quality - just the way it is.

Course your question was a large difference felt and I personally didn't feel too much, I go from 18" to 20 every 6months or so and it doesn't bother me too much.

·
Registered
16 Posts
30666580 - Titanium
30647397 - Silver

Go for Titanium.
Love your US prices btw. 18" Titanium is almost 1k$ in Poland...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Anyone want my chromes? 18" with brand new Goodyear F1s.....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
(Sorry for all the question everyone...)

Anyone have any better pictures of Factory Painted Titanium pegs? All the pictures I've seen aren't very good for showing the finish. Also, I have heard that the Titanium pegs use a flat clear-coat on them... so are they matte? If they are matte, do they still have a metallic flake in them?

EDIT: Annnd.... any pics of them on a Black S60R?

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
I had the Anthracite PEGs and while I liked then my clear coat was flaking off and so was the paint itself so I ended up painting mine. They are pretty matte looking to me not flaky metal at all. Here is a picture I took on a silver car I spotted at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 30 Posts