SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on selling my Pegs soon for new wheels. They are all OEM, original to the car. I am not a wheel man but I know one is slightly bent, a 3/10 (a 10 being FUBAR) bend according to my tire guys. But I never feel it vibrating.

They are anthracite, the rarer color. I de-ironed, clay barred, compounded, polished and sealed with Opticoat then a layer of Reload, every wheel. There is minor scuffs from car washes on two of them, only one has very light road rash otherwise they are all perfect. I also plastidipped them during the winter to protect them from sh*t.

I will send them with 245/40ZR18 Vredestin Sessanta tires on them already, the tires have but 2K miles on them, rotated often.

If you think you will be interested in buying these and/or want more pics, just PM me, text me threethreezero3295603. I can/will ship these anywhere, i get discounted UPS shipping via my work.

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics

·
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wanted to let you guys know if you walked away that I may consider selling the Pegs by themselves, seems like most don't want them, but I will make an official for sale post soon. HOWEVER, I will have a brand new set of 245 summer tires that I could put on them from my new WRX, if I decide to buy it.

·
Registered
16,965 Posts
I would be interested in pegs only no tires as they tires wont work on my car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts