SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
18" Ixxion's w/all seasons & 19" snow tires

I have for sale 2 different items in metro detroit:

Will consider shipping - Provide zip code and I will give quote which buyer will be responsible for paying.

18" Ixxions with Falken Ziex all seasons: I am open to selling separately if requested.
- wheels refinished recently, no bends
- tires have less than 1,000 miles on them
- wheels + tires $700
17" Pegs with basically brand new blizzaks. Will get sizing info tonight.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Snow tires have been sold!

Price for Ixxions down to $800!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Darn, would have picked up those snows from you too and I'm local. Free bump, good price on the Ixions.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tires are tentatively sold! I may be putting the Ixxions on my girlfriend's XC60 in place of whatever the XC60 wheel is. Let me know if there's any interest on the XC60 wheels! I'll let those go cheaper as the clear coat is a bit funky on them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Tires are tentatively sold! I may be putting the Ixxions on my girlfriend's XC60 in place of whatever the XC60 wheel is. Let me know if there's any interest on the XC60 wheels! I'll let those go cheaper as the clear coat is a bit funky on them.

If you are still selling the Ixions, could you please send me a shipping quote to 77004? If not, I understand! Thanks

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you are still selling the Ixions, could you please send me a shipping quote to 77004? If not, I understand! Thanks
Deal fell through on the tires... For now I am going to hold off on shipping, if you're still interested in a week or two, I'll contact you.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bummmmp

·
Registered
397 Posts

Would love to pick up the Ixions, but I not I’m local either and I understand that you aren’t interested in shipping. I’m just chiming in because my XC60 is a twin to your girlfriend’s and the clearcoat has failed miserably on my Zephyrus wheels as well. That’s actually why I’m browsing the wheel classifieds.

If you still need a buyer for the Ixions and are willing to ship to 18504, let me know.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would love to pick up the Ixions, but I not I’m local either and I understand that you aren’t interested in shipping. I’m just chiming in because my XC60 is a twin to your girlfriend’s and the clearcoat has failed miserably on my Zephyrus wheels as well. That’s actually why I’m browsing the wheel classifieds.

If you still need a buyer for the Ixions and are willing to ship to 18504, let me know.
Haven't had many bites on them thus far, I have been considering shipping.

It's very disappointing that the clear on the XC wheels is so poor. I contacted Volvo about it ( our xc is still under CPO), they were very quick to say no to any sort of fix on them.

·
Registered
596 Posts
It's very disappointing that the clear on the XC wheels is so poor. I contacted Volvo about it ( our xc is still under CPO), they were very quick to say no to any sort of fix on them.
I can imagine. My experience with CPO has been miserable. They say no to everything, and Volvo Customer Care is a joke. They back up the dealer, not the customer.

I’ve been considering a set of Ixions for my XC. Has brand new 20” Cratus (from Volvo), and with PA roads, it’s only a matter of time before they’re bent like the old set. Hate having a rugged XC and having to baby it and constantly worry with every bump. Defeats the purpose, ya know?

Know there’s a line, and that you may keep em, but any idea what shipping would be to 17740? Wheels only, of course.

Thanks,

Joe

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can imagine. My experience with CPO has been miserable. They say no to everything, and Volvo Customer Care is a joke. They back up the dealer, not the customer.

I’ve been considering a set of Ixions for my XC. Has brand new 20” Cratus (from Volvo), and with PA roads, it’s only a matter of time before they’re bent like the old set. Hate having a rugged XC and having to baby it and constantly worry with every bump. Defeats the purpose, ya know?

Know there’s a line, and that you may keep em, but any idea what shipping would be to 17740? Wheels only, of course.

Thanks,

Joe
That's unfortunate that your experience has been so negative. I think at this point the CPO on my V60 has covered ~10k worth of expense. So thankful for it. I will look into shipping tomorrow.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump.

$700 wheels and tires. Local only.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Adding a set of 17" pegs and blizzaks to my for sale list.

Pegs are in rough shape, have bends and paint is peeling. Still balance out fine.

Blizzaks have around 1,000 miles on them and one bubble in the side wall from a pot hole. Size of the tires will be posted later.

Looking for $500.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts