SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heico Volution V 18x8 ET28
Wheels are in very good condition. I can't see any bends or blemishes. One wheel is missing a centercap and Todd at Heico has them for $21.00. One wheel looks like it had a little curb rash that was touched up, but it's not very noticeable or deep. I'd rate them overall 9/10. I just bought the car and am planning to put another set a 19" wheels on instead. They need a good bath :)

$1250 o.b.o. plus shipping.
These wheels are made specifically for the S60R/V70R and they are no longer made/sold by Heico.

·
Registered
334 Posts
My heart hurt when I saw the wheels laying face down without a towel under them.....

Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
One of my favorite style wheels. You may want to add that at least a 10mm spacer is needed for these to clear the R's calipers.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One of my favorite style wheels. You may want to add that at least a 10mm spacer is needed for these to clear the R's calipers.
Thanks Pirate! One of my favorites as well. 10mm spacer are not needed. These were made specific for the R's —so I was told by Heico when I emailed them. I don't have spacers on my R.

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
10mm spacer are not needed. These were made specific for the R's —so I was told by Heico when I emailed them. I don't have spacers on my R.
Interesting, as in the past these wheels always needed spacers even though they stated they were made for the R. I stand corrected, since you are running them without spacers, good info.

·
Registered
528 Posts
<3 these wheels every time I see them. GLWS. I may have pulled the trigger on these a year ago before I switched to 19" Peg Reps. What 19" wheels are you looking at putting on?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Nice, knew these would go quick! Definitely post up some pics of the F14's when you mount them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts