SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new- have only had tires mounts. Wouldn't clear BBK is only reason for sale.

Silver 17X7.5 brand new OEM Comets. Comes with new style center caps.

$800 Shipped via greyhound. Can ship this weekend. This is as cheap as you will get new comets- no bends, no scrapes, no worries, no issues. Even to buy from Jamie with the rebate Volvo offers is not this cheap...especially when you factor in taxes and shipping.

If you are in Houston, Shreveport, or Dallas I'll make you an even better deal and can deliver.

Tires not included

Pics:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$650.

·
Registered
63,542 Posts
Re: 17X7.5" Comets For sale- Cheap! (94850tx)

Your timing SUCKS.
(IM'in you now)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Open to reasonable offers.

FYI for all: I will ship however you want but Greyhound shipping is the only shipping included at this price.

·
Registered
63,542 Posts
Re: (94850tx)

What does that mean, do they drop off?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No. You go to your local greyhound station and pick them up. I've shipped 5 sets of wheels, a dash, door panels, etc, etc, etc this way never with an issue.

Cost is much more reasonable, that's the only way I am willing to cover shipping.

Nick

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can ship these wheels anytime between now and Monday. Let me know if you have any interest so we can works something out.

Nick

·
Registered
90 Posts
Re: (94850tx)

Will these fit a 2007 C70? I have the factory 17".

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I believe they will fit but you will need hubcentric rings. The hub is smaller on the C70. Hard to say 100%

·
Registered
43 Posts
are these still for sale?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.