SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I stopped by a used wheel/hubcap place on Rt 1 in Elkridge MD (between DC and Baltimore) yesterday to see if they had a set of used 940 wheels (hopefully cheap). They didn't, but they did have a set of S60 T-5 Tethys 17" wheels for sale that they were asking $700 for the set. Just thought I would pass it along. They are just south of Rt 100 on Rt 1 on the left side when headed south.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>...to see if they had a set of used 940 wheels (hopefully cheap).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Are you looking for any specific wheel?<BR><P>

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the Aries. At some point, I'll probably invest in something a little more expensive, but right now I was just trying to get a cheap set of wheels that I haven't seen on a 240 before to have for the Annapolis show. <P>George

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanted an upgrade for the Project 245 in time for our show in Annapolis in April. It was just something I was kicking around.<P>George

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
George,<BR>Do you think they still have that set of wheels? Which shop are you talking about?<P>BTW,...wait..I'll send that through email instead.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kai, to get to the place, go north on I95 toward Baltimore and take Rt 100 East to Rt 1 South. Once on route 1 south, you'll go through the first redlight and the wheel place will be about 1/2 mile down further on the left. They have wheels and hubcaps out in front, so it's hard to miss. As far as I know, they are still available.

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by [email protected]:<BR><B>Kai, to get to the place...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hmm..that's pretty much around the same area as Ye Ole Wheel Shop then. I think I might have passed this shop before then.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
And south on Rt.1 to Jessup and you can go to Crazy Ray's junkyard (8125 Washington Blvd, go on Rt.1 just past the junction at 175 and look for it on the right). I'll probably be going there tomorrow or friday.<P>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts