SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
17" Pegs w/ Goodyear Eagle Snows - UPDATED - PRICE REVISED/REDUCED

I have a set of four Pegs with Goodyear Eagle Snows on them. The tires are getting pretty close to the end of their treadwear as snows - but there's plenty of rubber below that if used in decent weather - as there's two sets of wear bars on the tires...<br>The 2005 V70R is going to Las Vegas with another set of Pegs and a brand new set of Goodyear Eagle ResponseEdge tires on it - so I want to get rid of these wheels/tires - since the rubber compound just ain't made for the desert...<br>Condition is very good - but these were/are my winter tires & wheels and I do live in Buffalo. I'd say they're 9+ on a scale of 10. Three are in excellent condition. One wheel has two minor curb biffs.<br>I'm looking for $400 plus shipping. SEE BELOW<br>UPDATE - When moving the tires/wheels to photograph them I found a marble sized bubble on the inside of one tire. It is therefore not in what I'd call good shape although we've probably driven many miles on it... I will therefore sell the four wheels and tires now for $300 o/b/o plus shipping.<br>Photos can be emailed.<p><i>Modified by BUFFALOBOB at 11:39 AM 7-27-2009</i><p><br><i>Modified by BUFFALOBOB at 11:40 AM 7-27-2009</i><p><br><i>Modified by BUFFALOBOB at 12:22 PM 7-27-2009</i><BR><BR>
<i>Modified by BUFFALOBOB at 12:22 PM 7-27-2009</i>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts