SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all. Long time creeper, first time poster. I am posting in hopes of getting some input about my situation with our second gen XC90. I bought the car first hand from dealer with a 50k bumper to bumper maintenance pack. Currently the vehicle stands at 50,112.04 on the ODO. It is sitting at my dealer (same one I bought it from). I have had to have the car serviced, albeit under warranty, on 23 occasions since the beginning of our ownership in December 2016. From leaking headlights, malfunctioning wiper and turn signal stalks, 3x rotor, caliper, pad replacement, transmission mount, AC odor, cylinder misfire (the list goes on!) I am finally to the point of filing my second complaint with Volvo NA for some sort of customer loyalty saving grace. Now on to my current plight…

I opened a case with Volvo Cars NA, for a second time, to bring to light the many issues we have had with this vehicle. This follow-up case was opened on the recommendation of the service and sales manager(s) of the dealership we purchased the vehicle from. Corp instructed me to bring the vehicle to the dealer and to wait for a formal review from “the highest most level” according to the corp rep I have been emailing back and forth with. Fast forward 14 days, my car is still at dealership, nobody has inspected the car, service manager states nobody from Volvo has made contact with them, and I am out of a car in the meanwhile (well my wife is anyway). SOOOOOO….. can anyone clue me in on what is happening and what we should do next (without lawyers if possible)? All we want is for them to help us get out of this lemon and into what is HOPEFULLY a reliable Volvo (our third one, if I may add).

Has anyone gone through this before? Any advice is appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts