SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Recently sold my 2004.5 Volvo S40 and I need to get rid of my extra wheels and tires that I had for the car. I bought this set of rims back in the winter of 2005 and used them in strictly winters from 05-12. They have some minor curb rash but no structural problems at all. I bought the tires midway through the 11-12 Winter, so they're pretty much brand new (~1000 Miles on the tires)

Wheels are: 16x7 Fox 5 Sport Edition Rims, 5x108 Bolt Pattern
Tires are: 205/55/R16 Bridgestone Blizzak WS70 Studless Winter Tires

Rims/Tires are located in Vestal, NY. Looking for $500 for the package, OBO.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Crap!!! I want this winter setup for my '98 V70, but I don't think the center bore will work :(

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the I believe the later model wheels have a smaller center bore.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately Tire Racks order history system is down, so I can't get you full details on the rims right now but everything I've read, the S40 has a centerbore of 63.4mm and these wheels fit without hub-centering rings, so I'd assume the wheels are the same dimension. If there's a chance that could work for you, let me know and I can try to get on the phone with Tire Rack.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I believe that the '98 center bore is roughly 65mm so I'm not sure if anything can be done without boring them out. If it was the other way around I could get hubcentric rings.

I'll have to read up a bit.

·
Registered
138 Posts
What is the offset on these? They seem to be discontinued at this point so I'm having trouble finding the offset.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Looks like it would be a little more work than I anticipated to get these to work on a '98 V70.

Thanks for the quick PM responses to my questions and GLWS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts