SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These puppies make 122s look sweeeeeeeeet!!! I had them on my 122SS from January 1998 until recently, when my 122SS went into the fabrication shop for a radical transformation. Naturally, I will not be needing them anymore. Bolt pattern is 4 1/2" on 5 which works with Ford, Mopar, Jeep and AMC, and also the Chevy 4 3/4" on 5 pattern is present. I was running 205/50R15 in front and 215/50R15 in the rear, and that is about as wide as they will fit in the rear. With the car lowered (via IPD springs/Bilsteins/swaybars) the fronts <i>did not</i> rub once with the steering wheel turned lock to lock. These wheels come with 205/50R15s in front which are well used but with miles left on them, and the rear tires are new 205/60R15s that literally have less than 300 miles on them. Wheels come with Gorilla locking lugnuts (each lugnut is it's own lock) and the lock key. Regardless of what price is decided on, buyer pays for shipping, unless you live in Sillycone Valley (with which you pay for your own gasoline to come get them). [email protected]<p>-he who stacks pork

1 - 1 of 1 Posts