SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to remind everyone and let any new people know that the Niagara Falls US and Canada meet is now just one week away. A lot of us are pumped for it and getting to see so many Volvos from different parts of North America will be really cool.

There's still plenty of time to sign up if you didn't and if you want to meet people along the way and drive with them their screen names are listed on the Convoy page, so you can PM them if you'd like or I can email them if you need me to.

I'll be going up with two friends and both of my Volvos and hopefully we can roll out early enough on Friday to go with another member and his gf, so starting the convoy in MD!

If you have any questions PM me.

This should be a lot of fun for everyone, and as always I'm flexible on activities and plans, so if anyone wants to see something or take pics somewhere or needs someone to do Maid of the Mist with, I'm there.

-Castro

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Elevate is sending me one of their new Engine Torque Mount to have on display and let everyone take a look at before giving away in the raffle!!

It fits on any C30, S40N, V50 and C70N according to Don.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts