SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some interior bits from a T5 that would clean up an interior in need. All air vents with silver in lay trim, excellent shape with no broken vents or tabs (removed properly). T5 style cluster w/ trim, excellent shape. T5 style shift knob w/boot. 7/10 condition. $150 shipped for everything. All parts are from the same car with low miles. Perfect for someone to spice up their interior. Thanks SS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

·
Curious...how does one remove those vents? Ive been try8ng for some time now to pull the passenger side one and replace it but they just don't want to release

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Curious...how does one remove those vents? Ive been try8ng for some time now to pull the passenger side one and replace it but they just don't want to release
There are tabs like you see in the third pic holding them in. Get a flashlight and look inside on top and bottom and there will be four total. You have to carefully pry them down then use another to hold the vent out from the dash on all of them. Careful not to use the vents as leverage as they will break. I've found doing both bottoms and then top works the best. The middle one is the hardest because I believe there are eight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts