SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the passenger fog light, drivers tail light, and clockspring for my 07 s60r. The clockspring was changed midway in 05. Any help would be much appreciated. Also fuel pump. If anyone has any suggestions. I know I've seen aftermarket ones. Would like the best bang for my buck. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
932 Posts
Looking for the passenger fog light, drivers tail light, and clockspring for my 07 s60r. The clockspring was changed midway in 05. Any help would be much appreciated. Also fuel pump. If anyone has any suggestions. I know I've seen aftermarket ones. Would like the best bang for my buck. Thanks guys!

If you have part numbers I can send you a script that searches multiple Volvo parts sites

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok cool that would be extremely helpful. I have the 6 different part numbers for the clockspring that will work. Can easily get for the fog light and tail light. Thank you

·
Registered
932 Posts
Here you go! Save to computer, rename to .bat and double-click. It'll ask for a part number and then open a bunch of websites in Chrome searching for the part you specified. Saves me stupid money and time.

EDIT: for clarification, this is a Windows batch script and you need to change the file extension from .txt to .bat for it to work

View attachment Volvo part search.txt

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts