SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When PMing and need pictures of something, please include your email address or better phone number if you use iphone, pics don't go through to non-iphone. Local pick up gets the priority, will not ship large items.

SOLD:
Front struts
All rotors
Injectors
Mirrors
Rear struts
Interior
Wheels
Sport body kit minus winglets
Exhaust
Hood
Fenders
Block
Bumpers
Headlights
Grills

Free for pickup only and you pull it unless already removed:
Rear subframe with dif without (spindles, Haldex and AOC pump).
Propeller shaft - no idea if original.
Doors with dynamat all over, front door glass and window motors will not be included for free, I'd rather keep spares.
Rear speakers
Gas tank
Brake booster
ABS pump - no module

IMG_5002.jpg

IMG_5358.jpg

Link to pictures: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AleRs60PmEVXfCDmb-gPi3MtGIo?e=VG4dzH

·
Registered
261 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All pm's responded, everything is still available.

·
Registered
04 Volvo S60 R m66 oe body kit. IPD Downpipe, Catback, HD TCV, Boost Gauge, HD End Links, Poly Sub
17 Posts
Recently bought this car from member here primarily for upgrades. I debated parting out or returning it to stock as I have all parts needed for that and then selling complete. Economically, it doesn't make sense as R needs quite a bit despite previous owner spending a lot in maintenance and upkeep. 247k miles, needs head rebuilt due to one burned valve (I pulled the head to confirm dealer diagnosis.), angle gear is almost stripped, interior has seen better days - Atacama leather was redyed with leatherique product and apparently needs to be sanded with 2000 grit sandpaper to look better. Color is good but having white stitching covered with dye doesn't look as appealing as without dye.
I really hate to part this R out since body is in pretty good shape for exception of upper part of rear bumper and some damage to front bumper, has body kit, M66 and clean title. All 4 struts had been replaced, recent t-belt with water pump. I removed some of the parts but if someone wants to buy the car complete in stock form, PM me, I can put it back on the road, otherwise I'm ready to part it out. Attaching a few pictures. Note that Atacama doesn't look as pale in color as in person. I can take better pictures. $400 obo for seats, door panels and center console, oh and Nordkap carpets the R came with. When PMing and need pictures of something, please include your email address or better phone number if you use iphone, pics don't go through to non-iphone.

View attachment 54571

View attachment 54595

Link to pictures: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AleRs60PmEVXfCDmb-gPi3MtGIo?e=VG4dzH
Hey boss if your parting it out I just bought an 04 s60R but I desperately need to replace the struts on a budget. If your selling the struts especially the front set please hit me back with price I’ll buy them from you, all four or just the fronts! Thanks brother

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$300 for interior

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anybody needs a good block with or without head with burnt valve?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Would you consider selling the door panels? I've got a 2004 v70
Thanks,
Bruce
Rear door panels won't fit. Interior is being picked up tomorrow.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Updated sold items, prices on things folks are asking about and free parts for local pickup.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Does it have a HU 850 that's in good shape? Mine just blew up this week, and I'd like to keep it OEM.
It played music on Rs last trip, I couldn't tell if all lights worked since it was daylight and I didn't bother checking before disconnecting battery for good. I have a friend who repairs electronics for living and he repairs HU-850s. If you want yours repaired, I can give you his contact info.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Im looking for this trim from the side view mirror. Mine is an 09 but I think they are the same. Any chance you've got it?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 35 Posts