SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a wiring harness for my automatic 2007 s60r. I know these cars are finicky depending on which part you get only certain years and exact model matches while others are interchangeable with v70r parts. Not too sure about this one. Can't seem to find a part number anywhere either and my local volvo dealer couldn't help with that either. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Especially if anyone knows of a junk yard or an aftermarket shop that makes them. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Most p2 harnesses should be similar, good junkyard pull seems like the way to go to repair what you have

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I wasnt sure if the base model s60 would work or not. Do you know of any good junkyards in our area to look at. Normally I call highline auto or carlisle but it's always hit or miss with these cars and whether or not they have them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
If you are trying to swap the entire harness then you are going to need the specific R harness as the other models have differences in VVTI and transmission options. I would ask on the facebook R parts group or the parts section here. If not maybe give Erie Vovo a call.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you that's what I was trying to figure out was for the VVT and whether or not it would be the same I didn't think it was but I couldn't seem to get a straight answer from anyone and I am looking to replace the entire thing as mine has melted and way too many places at this point

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Thank you that's what I was trying to figure out was for the VVT and whether or not it would be the same I didn't think it was but I couldn't seem to get a straight answer from anyone and I am looking to replace the entire thing as mine has melted and way too many places at this point

Oh okay if it's the whole thing then yeah Erie VoVo would be a good call, unless there's like a local R part out.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm waiting on a few responses. I called erievovo. They would like a part number but I have no clue where to get it as where they told me to look I guess was the headlight wiring harness.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Honestly the safest bet to get the harness part number is to call your dealer with your VIN, or find someone parting out an 07 S60R, there are a few on FB right now.

I checked here, but they don't separate out the models.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did call the local dealer and they said they don't even list a part number for it. May try a different one

·
Registered
16,896 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts