SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Re: 07 S40 model (radoncgs)

I believe the release date will be like any other model the early fall late summer of the year before. so probably around august. cup holders and press down into reverse was the 2006 improvements, new wheels ??? new colors??? that's my guess.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Re: 07 S40 model (radoncgs)

If this year is like last year they will be available the end of JUNE, last week or ten days. My car got to the dealership about the 24th or 25th of June and I picked it up 6-28. It was held in Baltimore for almost 2 weeks.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Re: 07 S40 model (V50_T5)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>V50_T5</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I believe the release date will be like any other model the early fall late summer of the year before. so probably around august. cup holders and press down into reverse was the 2006 improvements, new wheels ??? new colors??? that's my guess. </TD></TR></TABLE><p>I have an 06 and there is no press down into reverse in mine. I wonder if it was added on later 06 models...

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Re: 07 S40 model (Seven)

The push down to reverse is only for the 2.0D engines, which isn't available in the US<br>

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Re: 07 S40 model (djeremya)

good info, another case automotive journalist error. wonder why only on the 2.0 D 6-spd and NOT the T5 6-spd??? another case, although the new D5 s40/v50 has a particle filter does it have the euro 4 emission class. UK specs say NO, where as German spec differ?

·
Super Moderator
9,305 Posts
Re: 07 S40 model (V50_T5)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>V50_T5</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wonder why only on the 2.0 D 6-spd and NOT the T5 6-spd??? </TD></TR></TABLE><p>Totally different transmissions. The diesel's reverse is up-and-left and was very easy to select instead of first, without the new lockout.<p>Tom.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts