SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, I recently picked up a driver's side ABL headlight assembly for my 05 S60 and I am looking for a passenger's side. If you have one available for an s60 please let me know.

Thank you

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Ocean Racer, but I have a drivers side already and would prefer to get a left hand drive set since I don't blind on coming traffic.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have a set, but passenger side has a broken mounting point and a bad ballast.

I replaced both with a set of EU-spec ABL lights.

Andres

·
Registered
725 Posts
Sorry to crash on this but im interested to know how much a used set would cost?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry to crash on this but im interested to know how much a used set would cost?
I have been scouring for a second headlight since October, they are extremely rear and I check eBay daily. I paid 300+ shipping for my driver's side unit on eBay and it is pretty much pristine and came with a verified ballast and the bulb I was given works too. I haven't seen a full pair come up for sale at this point but most junk yards want 6-700 for each for used assembly, which I might just have to suck up and pay if I want to put these in this spring.

If you're going to search you have to be patient, I knew these were rear and expansive when I started the search, I just didn't know I would have to be this patient.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts